Marketing Assistant - Notus Electronics Ltd (St. John’s)
Notus Electronics Ltd (Notus) of ST. JOHN’S, NL develops and supplies hydro acoustic net monitoring solutions to the worldwide commercial fishing industry. The company has branch offices in Spain and the United Kingdom. See www.notus.ca for more information.
Under the guidance of the Marketing Manager, the following are the key functional responsibilities:
• Achieve sales and marketing objectives.
• Identify potential customers through direct marketing.
• Complete customer presentations and seminars.
• Participate in international tradeshows in Europe, the US and Asia.
• Assist in the development of current markets and enter new ones.
In addition to working with a company with a great culture, the Marketing Assistant will enjoy:
• A competitive salary
• Outstanding benefits (health, RRSP plan, vacation, etc)
• The opportunity to travel internationally
• A POSITIVE, ENERGECTIC PERSONALITY IS REQUIRED
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
• Strong prospecting/hunting and building relationship skills are required
• Completed post-secondary education
• Sales experience would be an asset
• Experience in the commercial fishery would be an asset
• Experience with marine electronics would be an asset
For additional company information, please visit www.notus.ca. Please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions: Weather you are involved in marketing, production or design, we are always interested to speak with creative, honest and energetic people. Forward your resume to email@example.com.
Agents and Partners: We are always aiming to expand our agency network. Whether you are an individual or a large distributor, we would be interested to cooperate with you to learn more about your area and how we can work together.